Brave is a free and open-source web browser ...blocks ads and website trackers. The company has proposed adopting a pay-to-surf business model in a future version of the browser.
Brave allows users to support the sites they visit with BAT. Users may earn BAT by watching ads or by funding their BAT wallet. Users are paid 70% of the revenue they generate. The remaining 30% is split between Brave and the advertisement's publisher.
BAT token is traded on crypto exchanges and several major websites are registered as Brave publishers. Once Brave Browser (here with swca.ch referral) is installed, one can earn some BAT and share it with publishers.
Coil.com enables users to pay websites and creators directly.
- Download Brave Browser as swca.ch referral: https://brave.com/swc867
- Brave Publishers: https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/
- Brave on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/brave-software
- inWikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)
- BAT Token: https://www.bancor.network/token/BAT
Swissborg community (Predict, learn and earn Bitcoin with zero risk) with it's own CHSB coin. SWCA referral code: 4JNW5RA
- on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/steemit