Pictures are processed with Snapseed, reduce size android apps.
The mushrooms in the collage of this post are Suillus, most probably Suillus granulatus.
Suillius are distributed across the globe, there are many species. These mushrooms are not only eatable but delicious.
Although the health effects of mushrooms are not yet very good examined, people consume mushroom, use mushrooms as medicine. The scientific studies for Suillius define this mushroom as a functional food. Which means, adding these mushrooms to diet is promoting health and prevent diseases. These mushrooms however can accumulate metals so has to be consumed slowly.
Here are some publications in this topic :
- Can Suillus granulatus (L.) Roussel be classified as a functional food? Filipa S Reis et al. Food Funct. 2014 Nov.
- The Accumulation of Risk and Essential Elements in Edible Mushrooms Chlorophyllum rhacodes, Suillus grevillei, Imleria badia, and Xerocomellus chrysenteron Growing in the Czech Republic Jan Šíma et al. Chem Biodivers. 2019 Feb.
- Optimization Extraction Process of Polysaccharides from Suillus granulatus and Their Antioxidant and Immunological Activities In vitro Feng Zhou et al. Pharmacogn Mag. 2016 May.
- Evaluation of the antioxidant activity of four edible mushrooms from the Central Anatolia, Eskisehir - Turkey: Lactarius deterrimus, Suillus collitinus, Boletus edulis, Xerocomus chrysenteron
*- photos are taken by me and combined with imgplay app.
- Coprinopsis Picacea in Photomania filters.
- Coprinopsis cinerea in photofilters.
- Mushrooms, photos and filters
Blackthorn, or Prunus spinosa, creates waves of autumn feeling for me. Sommer berries are already over and now this is turn for late fruits.
Post a Comment